Inatech Limited operates a number of websites:
These sites all gather cookies so Inatech can build a better understanding of how each site is used.
WHO ARE WE?
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ or “Inatech” in this policy, we’re generally referring to Inatech Limited (Company No: 4487373) although it does depend on the context.
Inatech Limited a global provider of cloud ETRM and fuel management and Management Software for Physical Oil Trading and Marine industries. Information about our company can be accessed via www.inatechd4.sg-host.com.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Sites when you visit certain parts of Our Sites and/or when you use certain features of Our Sites;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Inatech Limited, a limited company registered in England & Wales No. 4487373.Registered office: 2 Gayton Road, Harrow, London HA1 2XU..|
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 2.1 Each Site is owned and operated by Inatech, a limited company registered in England under company number 4487373.
- 2.2 If you have any questions about data protection contact us via email at GDPR@firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at GDR, 3 Shortlands, W6 8DA London, UNITED KINGDOM.
- 3.2 By using Our Sites, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Sites by such products as google analytics. Such cookies help us to understand how users navigate our sites and provide data to help us improve how we present information to users. Please refer to section 4 below.
- 3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Sites are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- 3.3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Sites, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- 3.3.2 Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Sites, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Sites and your experience of them.
- 3.3.3 Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Sites such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- 3.3.4 Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Sites, and which parts of them you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Sites more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- 3.3.5 Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you.
- 3.3.6 Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Sites.
- 3.3.7 Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Sites until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- 3.4 Cookies on Our Sites are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- 3.6 For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. WHAT COOKIES DO OUR SITES USE?
- 4.1 The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Which Sites|
|ARRAffinity (for 1year)||ARRAffinity is a cookie used to affinitize a client to an instance of an Azure Web App.||Azure||All Inatech sites|
- 4.2 Our Sites use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Sites are used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Sites and the products offered through them. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Sites, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Sites, making them a better and more useful experience for you.
- 4.3 The analytics services used by Our Sites use analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- 4.4 The analytics services used by Our Sites use the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Which Sites|
|_ga (for 2years)||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitors browser and computer||Google Analytics||All Inatech sites|
|_gid (for 1day)||Google Analytics Tracking Code that logs details about the visitors browser and computer||Google Analytics||All Inatech sites|
5. CONSENT AND CONTROL
7. FURTHER INFORMATION